Friday, November 11, 2011

More Sally Hansen Gems Crush Swatches!

Happy Friday!!! :-) I'm ready for the weekend, how about you? I have two more of the Gems Crush polishes to show you today. I can't stress enough how much I love these! The next two I'm going to show you, are Big Money and Cha-Ching!

I'm wearing Cha-Ching! today, and it's a gorg. red glitter with round silver glitter. Application was again, great, and I used two coats. This one reminds me of OPI Muppets Gettin' Ms. Piggy With It,China Glaze Eye Candy Love Marylin. The difference is, that this one is opaque in two coats. Or one thick coat.









Big Money is a goldish tan color (does that even make sense?)with round lavender glitter. This one is pretty unique. I can't think of a color like it. As with all of these, application was great, and I used two coats.











Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you are having a wonderful Friday! :-)

13 comments:

  1. both of them are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see Big Money is very unique and will be a must have.I love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I really like the red. The gold is pretty, too, I just wish it had a little more purple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, and you need to send me Big Money! LOL.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Big Money. It looks like a really nice neutral gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esra...Thank you! :-)

    thalie...Aw, thank you so much! Yes, Big Money is def. unique. I can't think of anything else like it. :-)

    Megan Harmeyer...Thanks! I love the red one too. It might be my fav. out of all of them. I agree, that BM could use more purple. ;-)

    imfeelingnail-venturous...LOL! Thank you! :-)

    Biba...Thank you! How have you been?

    Angie...It's def. a great color. Unique too. I hope you find it! I got mine at CVS, but also saw it at Walgreens.

    Sminkan...Thanks! I think so too. Usually not a big gold fan, but this one is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm fine, thank you! But very busy at the moment. And you? I hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am lemming these like crazy!!! OMG they are so beautiful! The lavender and gold combination is especially pretty. Oh man, I really really reallllllly want all of them. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I big money!! I have yet to see these in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biba....That's good to hear. :-)I know what you mean. I've been super busy lately too, but things are pretty good. It's good to hear from you. ;-)

    I Drink Nail Polish....Thank you so much! I hope you are able to find them. I've seen them at CVS and Walgreens so far.

    Alexis...Thanks! I think BM is the most unique color out of the collection. I hope you are able to find them soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them both

    Have followed you!

    http://glam-polish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought the Glitz Gal colour! I am going to post some pictures of it on my blog, but was wondering if I could repost your pictures of you wearing Cha-ching because I like that colour so much!! I'll quote and link to your blog?
    Love from
    www.littlemissyasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete